Friday, November 2, 2012

Mr. B? Who's He?

Did ya miss me?! You know you did!! :)

I know it's been a really long time since I put up a blog post, and for that I apologize. Things have been so crazy in my life that I had to put this little project on the back burner. There is so much to update you on and I have no idea where to start with it all.

I will be posting something this weekend for you all, and it is my hope I can (at least) keep this bad boy updated with a few posts a month. I'm excited about blogging, blog-stalking, and learning from you all so that I can become a better educator.

Hang 10, dudes & dudettes!!

Josh

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I just nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog to learn more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through ^his^ blog, and I'm your newest follower :)

    Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled upon your blog and I absolutely love it. I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check out my blog for details:

    http://jules416.blogspot.com/2012/12/i-won-liebster-award.html

    Julie
    My Journey to 5th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. It can be tricky to stay on top of it all, but glad to hear you're excited about it. Are you still using Dojo?
    -Leslie
    TeachJunkie.com
    KindergartenWorks.com

    ReplyDelete