Thursday, May 17, 2012

Summer Bucket List

There are a lot of things I want to accomplish over the summer and I noticed a Summer Bucket List linky going on, so I thought I'd jump in and participate!



Click the pic to go to Miss Kindergarten's Blog!



1. Revamp my class website - Since I am moving to a new district, I need to update some things and I want to make my classroom site a little more beachy to reflect the Beach Brains theme. 

2. Work on organizing my new classroom space - I won't be able to do this until July, but I have a feeling I will be reading a lot of the Clutter Free Classroom's blog for ideas!

3. Turn our office into a nursery - My wife and I are very excited about this! While we're waiting for our future son & daughter, we're going to have fun making preparations. I wanted to put a picture up of the office now, but I would be threatened within inches of my life if I did that. It's a little a real big a disaster area right now.

4. Some "light" reading - I am going to make time to read some books that I've wanting to read or re-read. There are several books I'd like to read, but here are a few I know I will get to this summer.


5. Add to my TpT Store - I am going to use TpT to raise money for our adoption! I am brainstorming some products and have one product in the store already. Click the badge below to visit!


 - TeachersPayTeachers.com

What are some of your summer bucket list items? Leave a comment down below! I'd love to hear from you!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Kimberly, thanks! I had a little help from "The Cutest Blog on the Block". :) They have a lot of great free layouts. :) Glad you stopped by and that you're following the blog! I'm following yours now too!

      Josh

      Delete
  2. your background is so cute...im your newest follower...drop by

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm following your blog too! I love networking with educators from all over and across grade levels. :)

      Josh

      Delete
  3. IF you enjoy CAFE and Daily 5 you should definitely check out Comprehension Connections by Tanny McGregor, if you haven't already - her stuff is AMAZING for mini lessons and such. I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete